Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Web Designer 11 Premium Touch Screen Drop Down Menus Not Working - Error

I am running Windows 8.1, 64 bit, with Web Designer 11 Premium 64 bit. I had hopes that v11 would allow users with tablets to touch the menu and a drop down menu takes place when the menu has drop downs. My Surface 2 Pro will show the drop down only for the length of time you press and hold the menu choice with a drop down. Once you release, the drop down goes away. The website is www.WasteIndustryTraining.com, any help would be much appreciated.

Default Re: Web Designer 11 Premium Touch Screen Drop Down Menus Not Working - Error

On my tablet (Dell Venue pro) nothing happens at all using my finger m but with my active stylus the drop down works properly.
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11

Default Re: Web Designer 11 Premium Touch Screen Drop Down Menus Not Working - Error

These are the instructions I use.

Double click the Navbar to bring up the Navbar editor. Delete each button in the main list, so there’s only one remaining button (typically called Home). Make sure this has no link on it. Now un-check and then re-check the ‘Site Navigation Bar’ option. This will re-build a Menu on the single button, with an entry to each page of your website. You can of course edit the name of the button and the menu entries as required. (The key here is that when you make a button that has no link, a ‘site navigation bar it will put a menu on it. If the button had a link, then it would replicate that button into a NavBar.) This method only applies to websites that have automatic ‘Site Navigations bar’ option chosen. If you have a customized Navbar, then you will need to build a menu manually, using this dialog. To customize the appearance of the menu, click the ‘Pop-up menu style’ button, bottom right. Remember to preview your working menu, it’s necessary to preview the web page.