Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Default Re: First-Ever Organzied Chaotic Free-For-All Competition/Collaboration

Love it.

Love it a lot.

Nice one Rik and remember, there may be lots of dimensions out there, where ever there is

Stygg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mobius.png 
Views:	159 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	108289  

Quote Originally Posted by stygg2003 View Post
    Nice one Rik and remember, there may be lots of dimensions out there, where ever there is

Stygg
    Nice one, stygg. I like it.
    And if we're talking about different dimensions, then anything is possible!

I'm just posting mine again, because, I forgot to give the cyclists a shadow.

Name:	mobius cyclists.png 
Views:	138 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	108293  

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

i lean more towards the scientific meaning...

actual size HERE
    (and i have to give credit to @csehz coz i swiped his blackboard ledge -thx)

Name:	math problem.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	108294  

Mike your one looks much better so you definitely improved it. This thread grows so fast that it is even challenge to follow, really can be learnt a lot from these clever examples

Name:	infinity-beyond.png 
Views:	154 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	108311  

Hay Rik, I guess great minds do think alike. I thought of, "To infinity and beyond" a few days ago when I started in on this one. For me, buzz light year is the icon for infinity and beyond. I cheated a bit by using the bitmap trace for the face. When I seen your post today, I decided I had to finish it. Sometimes when I get started on a project, it can become overwhelming. this was one of them. Perseverance paid off. Thanks for the push.

Name:	Buzz Lightyear.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	178.3 KB 
ID:	108323  

Nice one, Paul. That looks so great. I've never used the bitmap trace. So, that's one thing I could learn, I suppose?!
    I just get the Shape Tool, and set about whatever I'm trying to draw.

The idea for mine is that the laser from the observatory is pointing out into space, and going on for ever - pointing to 'infinity'.
    So, trying to represent the topic "Infinity".
    And I couldn't resist the tag line, 'To Infinity And Beyond'. Seemed to fit the drawing and the topic.

Pretty cool! And Rick, your work is just awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Rik View Post
    Nice one, Paul. That looks so great. I've never used the bitmap trace. So, that's one thing I could learn, I suppose?!
    I just get the Shape Tool, and set about whatever I'm trying to draw.

The idea for mine is that the laser from the observatory is pointing out into space, and going on for ever - pointing to 'infinity'.
    So, trying to represent the topic "Infinity".
    And I couldn't resist the tag line, 'To Infinity And Beyond'. Seemed to fit the drawing and the topic.
    Thank you Rik. Cartooning is not my forte and it would have taken me a bit of time to get the face down. This thread moves to fast for that. The bitmap trace works in a pinch.

I understood your drawing. Very well done. I like your work. It's very clean and crisp. I just thought it was interesting seeing that phrase when I had a project in the hoppers along the same lines as your tag.