Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: First-Ever Organzied Chaotic Free-For-All Competition/Collaboration

Quote Originally Posted by Psaumure View Post
    Excellent job Stygg. You put a lot of work into that. I draw everything with a mouse, that is to much detail work for me. Just a suggestion, you may want to add some solid highlight reflections. Both light and dark to create reflection and light direction. Remember, when the light source hits on one side, It's going to be dark on the other. Here's a sample. I just added three highlights to your image.

I don't think anyone is in competition here. We are all just having fun. At least I am. I'm enjoying the things that you have been posting. You are doing some nice work. keep them coming.

Thank you Stygg for you comments on my work. I always appreciate what you have to say.

Paul
    Thanks for the highlights Paul, will keep them in mind, just finished the sphere and its base now so now on to the next phase and there's a few phases to go. I also just use the mouse but I was determined to have ago at this so will carry on. When it's complete will ask you for your opinion on some more imput on highlights, if that's ok. So here's phase 1 Paul. The reason I like to do this sort of work is because I can see all the shapes, fills and colours that make up an image and that for me is learning how to eventually draw one myself from scratch so to speak, got to start from the start

Stygg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Phase 1.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	108597  
    Last edited by stygg2003; 02 July 2015 at 02:16 PM.