Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Re: First-Ever Organzied Chaotic Free-For-All Competition/Collaboration

I'll post this in the ClipArt forum, but first round goes to this Xone thread.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Metallic-Infinity-symbol-thumb.jpg 
Views:	409 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	108194

My Best,

Gary
    Attached Files Attached Files

This one is for you Rik. Just smashing...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rik Dragon.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	108202  

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Hi everyone I'm late to the party but here is my take I went with a graphic like Paul's that represents infinity and love. I thought wedding rings are circles with no begining and no end so I thought it fitting to craft an infinity symbol from two wedding rings.

Name:	infinity.png 
Views:	190 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	108203  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

This is called "Unfinity" in theory, I wouldn't know when to stop but when I did stop, it would still be unfinished...wouldn't it?!
    (This has been given a "frame" by the TG system, but my version has none).
    Bob.

Name:	unfinity.png 
Views:	177 
Size:	113.8 KB 
ID:	108204  
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Oh, Bob, I see you found the secret upgrade to the Enhanced version of Xara, build ten point pi.

The problem with doing infinite drawings for me has always been the rulers, you know? But not with the upgrade...

Name:	Xara rulers enghanced.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	108208

(Very nice drawing, Bob!)

You've Bested me,

Gary

"The problem with doing infinite drawings for me has always been the rulers..."

I didn't use the rulers...I snapped to the Spirit Guides.
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

I'm unhappy with the current spirit guides. I'll have to upgrade...

Name:	spirit guides.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	108209

A lovely image Francis and very well crafted indeed, the gold colour with highlights is excellent.

Stygg

Quote Originally Posted by angelize View Post
    I thought wedding rings are circles with no begining and no end

Yes they are, and I'm kicking myself for thinking of exactly that and then forgetting it!

You drew it better than I ever would of anyhow!

My Best,

Gary

P.S. Paul, that's a generous gift to Rik, and I think you even copied his infamous "glass button logo" to perfection.

Very nice Francis. I like the idea of using the wedding rings. Very elegant You did a very nice job putting it together. I have put together a few ring projects in my day, but they did not turn out as nice as yours. I guess you were the one for the job. it's nice to see you and all the gang from the past. I missed spending time with you guys and gals here on TG.