Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: First-Ever Organzied Chaotic Free-For-All Competition/Collaboration

That's a great philosophy! We can all be right and wrong in every dimension -- all thinking a great deal about nothing!
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Default Re: First-Ever Organzied Chaotic Free-For-All Competition/Collaboration

Well I think all philosophy is based on buying into somebody's theory. Some say that science is the answer including the people that thought the world was flat. That's just taking a point in time. I'm sure as the years go on today scientist will be proven wrong in many areas. Although, I do not dismiss science. Everyone has their own believes and I always think it's worthwhile to explore thoughts of others without having to impose my own. They may have something that I have not thought of. I am always open to learning from others.