Infinity, the concept, is time, and all things/dimensions without bounds...without beginning or end. This is my idea of it.

In regards to it representing God/love...

"Karl Barth makes it explicit from the beginning that God is the unknowable and indescribable God. The hidden God remains hidden. Even when we say we know him our knowledge is of an incomprehensible Reality. … Barth's contention is summed up in the dictum: Finitum non Capax infiniti, the finite has no capacity for the Infinite. … On every hand Barth speaks of time and eternity as two distinct realms, an unbridged chasm between God and man, and the unknown God."

Frankly, it's above my paygrade to pretend I know what infinity or eternity is. Not even mathematics, or any of the sciences, can provide proof of infinity... In bounding infinity with definition you in fact make it finite. There can be no boundary of any kind --- in concept it is infinity in all directions and dimensions and even those criteria create boundaries.

When I try to think of infinity I only come up with light...but light even has an absolute speed (as we have defined it through science/mathematics) and thus, a boundary, no matter how far it would seem to travel. I would try to illustrate it as just light without bounds of any kind --- but to post that in an image would create a boundary for it... and defeat the goal.

Energy is reconstituted...but not recycled exactly into the same objects as before. To believe it does is in the realm of philosophy/religion.

To know infinity/eternity requires transcendence beyond this life, world, dimension/s, etc. No one gets in alive.

I have not seen an artwork of any kind by anyone that can depict eternity/infinity. All we come up with is symbols.

Finitum non Capax infiniti.

@Stygg -- Hi! Thanks for the mention of my new avatar!