Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Default Re: First-Ever Organzied Chaotic Free-For-All Competition/Collaboration

That's a great philosophy! We can all be right and wrong in every dimension -- all thinking a great deal about nothing!
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Well I think all philosophy is based on buying into somebody's theory. Some say that science is the answer including the people that thought the world was flat. That's just taking a point in time. I'm sure as the years go on today scientist will be proven wrong in many areas. Although, I do not dismiss science. Everyone has their own believes and I always think it's worthwhile to explore thoughts of others without having to impose my own. They may have something that I have not thought of. I am always open to learning from others.

Stygg2003, I like this concept. Reminds me of The TV series sliders. Verry cool indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by stygg2003 View Post
    I was thinking that in the concept of Infinity, Eternity, Religion, there might also be the possibility of other dimensions around us and all totally un-aware of each other, probaly walk through each other and have no idea the other was there, if it is true, there could be millions of me and you exsisting and leading toally different lifes from the one you have in this dimension, they might even have already the long awaited XaraPro10 The only image I could think up if there is other dimensions is this one.

Stygg

Rick, i like this logo. Very clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rik View Post
    Thanks, Gary.
    And take as long as you like. As long as you end up liking it!

Just one more play with the logo.

Strugg2003. Very nice work. Simple, clean and elegant. Very well put together.
    The sign of Infinity for Mother and baby daughter-A mothers love is said to be infinite!

Stygg

Gare. You are a World Class artist and I'm trying to make you uncomfortable and a little unhappy with the art you submitted... Back at you my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Hey it's Sunday, perhaps a little Time spent on Order rather than Chaos.

Attachment 108129

This is the first time working with the matrix theme. I like working with the colors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Matrix infinity Free Mind.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	108160  

Quote Originally Posted by Psaumure View Post
    Gare. You are a World Class artist and I'm trying to make you uncomfortable and a little unhappy with the art you submitted... Back at you my friend.
    You don't need to try, Paul. To sound a little like Yoda, all you have to do is...do.

You're the second person in two days who has written about my art talents. Boy, are both of you wrong!

I'm a good teacher. I'm a fair-to-middling artist, film editor, musician, ya-da-da. A now famous film director, who I worked with on his first film, said in front a bunch of production people, "Gary is a Jack of All Trades and a mediocre Master of All Trades."

He meant it as a compliment and I took it as such. If I were really focused starting in my 20s, my "career" would have been something else, perhaps more well-rooted in one thing.

But it would have been boring!

And we never would have met, I fear!

My Best,

Gary

P.S. That is one heck of a splash screen. They really should use it for version 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Rik View Post
    This could also be classed as infinite!

I'm sure, many will remember what this programme is/was?
    The Time Tunnel, and Irwin Allen Production in the 1960s here on US TV, starring James Darren. As big an entertainment disappointment for young SciFi junkies as Lost in Space was, by the same producer.

The sign of Infinity for Mother and baby daughter-A mothers love is said to be infinite!

Stygg
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Inf Stygg's..jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	108167

I was very taken with your piece, Stygg. Apologies in advance, but I immediately saw your design as a sculpture, for the home, perhaps, so I hope you'll forgive me for temporarily appropriating it. Full size attached.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mother-and-daughter-room-thumb.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	108168

My Best,

Gary
    Attached Files Attached Files