We all know that you attempted to learn how to hand code and it was too much for you so your trying to validate your self by posting needless messages in unrelated topics.

Truth of it is, and any web developer will attest, software solutions are the easy way out. They were never intended to be used in a perfesional manor nor will they if they keep using proprietary code or meesing with preexisting code. Software solutions were developed for people who dont arent developers could make a simple personal site for themselves, not so people, and this time it is directed to you, can make a quick buck without putting out any effort. To be put in real world terms, would you rather have a frozen TV dinner or a fresh home cooked meal.
I believe this quote sums it all up: "You can't polish a terd" In this case the terd refers to sites brainless less manufactured or spit out by software solutions.

I am yet to find a site done completely in software that looks good, without the person who developed it having no prior knowledge of hand coding and all the in's and out's that come with it. I mean face it dude, you must not know a whole lot about the field considering you arent even using web safe colors on your own site.

Matt [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]