Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: June 2015 Guest Tutorial Tips and Tricks - Cast in Gold by Frances Proctor

Nice effort Mikey, buried gold hey, nice touch.

Stygg

Default Re: June 2015 Guest Tutorial Tips and Tricks - Cast in Gold by Frances Proctor

Quote Originally Posted by mikeymopar View Post
    nice tutorial this month @angelize!

here's my attempt. i'm thinking of trying another using @Gare's suggestion this weekend but with the gauntlet being thrown down by - ahem - someone
    I'm familiar with that gauntlet. It's the Velvet Fist, right?

Hey, everyone take their time. Post well thought-out quality stuff. The real showcase this month, aside for a new Xara product release, is Frances' tutorial; I arrived home too late after the injury to get the video tutorial done for June. July for sure some fireworks!

My Best,

Gary

Здравствуйте.
    Фотографий Нет и загрузка файла материалов не работает http://site.xaraxone.com/tips-and-tricks/cast-in-gold/
    Это урок может есть в видео?

Quote Originally Posted by And_22 View Post
    Здравствуйте.
    Фотографий Нет и загрузка файла материалов не работает http://site.xaraxone.com/tips-and-tricks/cast-in-gold/
    Это урок может есть в видео?
    Google Translate:

Hello.
    Photos No and uploading a material file does not work

http://site.xaraxone.com/tips-and-tricks/cast-in-gold/

This lesson can eat in the video?

Mods, any help here? This is the first post since June 2015.

I don't believe Frances' tutorial can eat. My tutorials used to suck, though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12-19-2017 2-19-36 PM.jpg 
Views:	1753 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	119620

And_22

I'm sorry the link is broken. Here is the tutorial file for June 2015. Your second sentence is not coming through google translate. Can we try again?

Прости, что ссылка сломана. Вот учебный файл за июнь 2015 года. Ваше второе предложение не идет через google google. Можем ли мы попробовать еще раз?

June2015XaraXoneGuestTuteFiles.zip
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Ok, all the figures are missing as well. I'm reporting to Magix that all the figures and downloads are 404. Here is an archive of the figures.

Хорошо, все цифры тоже отсутствуют. Я сообщаю Magix, что все цифры и загрузки - 404. Вот архив цифр.

XaraXone-June-2015-Cast-in-Gold-figures.zip
    Last edited by Barbara B; 24 December 2017 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Fixed attachment
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara B View Post
    Ok, all the figures are missing as well. I'm reporting to Magix that all the figures and downloads are 404. Here is an archive of the figures.

Хорошо, все цифры тоже отсутствуют. Я сообщаю Magix, что все цифры и загрузки - 404. Вот архив цифр.

XaraXone-June-2015-Cast-in-Gold-figures.zip
    : D Спасибо, буду учить урок.