Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 100% width slideshow

I wish to see the 100% width (stretch) option available for the slideshow widgets in WD11P. I really like the TaskPilot Slideshow, but it would be great if we could set a slideshow to the full width of the screen and at a fixed height, so that it spans the right and left edges of the screen whether viewing on a large desktop or small mobile device.

Default Re: 100% width slideshow

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    I wish to see the 100% width (stretch) option available for the slideshow widgets in WD11P. I really like the TaskPilot Slideshow, but it would be great if we could set a slideshow to the full width of the screen and at a fixed height, so that it spans the right and left edges of the screen whether viewing on a large desktop or small mobile device.
    I'm waiting for this too

I'd like to see this for the background or even video in the background. Like this: http://easysite.by/?theme=toppic
    Sheff
    My Site

Hi, is the attachment what you are looking for? I used the satin wave theme presentation. I put the blue wave on white background on the pasteboard background. For pages 1 and 2 I removed the page background as for the image I stretched it full width centre. Question, where is the task pilot slideshow? I have WD11P and cannot find it anywhere.

Ciao

Roly
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Starfish, I have been re-reading your thread and when you mentioned "slideshow widget" I assumed presentations, but the more I re-read I do not think that is what you meant, so my apologies and disregard my response.

Ciao

Roly