Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Web designer 11 - not valid serial number

This is a first.
    Downloaded an activated OK.
    When I try to register the pre-filled serial/activation number is declared invalid so I can't register and not able to open and use the program. Is there a ways around not having to register at this time so I can use this program?

I have sent a support ticked my it's the weekend and I won't get a reply for awhile.

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Web designer 11 - not valid serial number

After publishing my reply I spotted your May post date, so I'll presume it has been resolved. But for the benefit of others, what was the cause and solution?
    ---------------

I just upgraded from 10 to 11 Thursday and the process worked for me, although I didn't have anything pre-filled in. I had to manually type in the SN (numbers ONLY). I'm sure you've reviewed your received "Xara Shop - Confirmation of your order from Xara" email after your purchase was confirmed, but let's go over a few things that could cause problems - just in case!
    As you enter each requisite field, when the info is correct you should see a green check mark displayed to right end of the field.
    If you entered an email address unlike what you used with this or a prior registration/purchase that may be a problem.
    If you entered the order number instead of the included serial number, this would be invalid.
    If you were entering the dashes and not just the numerals, this will mess up the proper SN.
    Including the first letter will also do the same.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by CQDX; 01 August 2015 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Opened my eyes, LOL!