Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Cannot find Mouse-over button in v11

In v10 there are eight tabs on Web Properties viz Link - Mouse-over - Placeholder - Image, and Page - Website - Publish - Analytics)
    The corresponding seven tabs in v11 are Link - Placeholder - Image - Page, and Website - Publish - Analytics
    Please, how do I access the Mouse-over tab in v11? I need to make some pop-up text...and I'm stuck!

Default Re: Cannot find Mouse-over button in v11

It's moved to the new Web Animation dialog.
    See Help >> Mouse-over properties

Mouse-over properties (Web Animations)

Mouse-over properties are part of the Web Animations dialog. When you click this icon the Mouse-over tab of the Web Animations dialog opens allowing you to specify what should happen when a visitor moves the mouse pointer over the selected object. So for example you can animate the mouse-over with a wide range of effects, pop-up some text or a whole layer of content when a visitor hovers their mouse pointer over a photo or other object on your web page.

See Web Animations for more details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-05-30_080137.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	107704  

This is now part of the Web Animation function. Right click on the button and select Web Animation. Then Show Pop-Up Layer.

All very sensible...I felt sure it must have been somewhere (and it is obvious, now.) Thank you all.