Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Offline Activation

Hi,

Anyone know what the average delay is in getting a support response to a ticket? We've had the "exceeded activations" message come up after upgrading our SSD and it's been two days since I asked for offline activation. I think they used to respond a lot quicker than this when we had this problem with V8 (so a while ago now )

Default Re: Offline Activation

took less than 24 hours for me when I asked for the online activation count to be reset - but an offline activation may be different I guess

I followed the link in the activation box, when the program notifies you, and the request went to the sales department, which deals with this [afaik]
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

This is the third time I've had to activate offline with the different versions and they've usually replied within 3-4 hours. Hopefully, I'll get a resolution on Monday

Thanks for replying.

yeh I've done it more than once, I'll have to do it again if I want to keep it on the win7 computer once it gets upgraded to win10.. - I don't think they catered for those of us who change our hardware config on on regular basis; I think there is a new activation system in the pipeline, but that's based on info coming via magix, so not confirmed one way or the other
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...