Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

People seem to like my XaraX artwork. I'm considering having high-quality A2 or A3 prints produced to order. The price would be £25 for A2 or £15 for A3, plus postage and packing. Any thoughts on the subject? Should I advertise them on e-bay? Try to find an agent? Anyone out there want to buy one?

Simon
    "Communication is everything"

People seem to like my XaraX artwork. I'm considering having high-quality A2 or A3 prints produced to order. The price would be £25 for A2 or £15 for A3, plus postage and packing. Any thoughts on the subject? Should I advertise them on e-bay? Try to find an agent? Anyone out there want to buy one?

Simon
    "Communication is everything"

Think you could charge slightly more for the prints if you are selling them straight to the public, however if your sell them to a middle person seems about right.

Tried E-Bay myself never got a huge uptake, I have found if I frame them and go around bars resturants and the like I sold a lot more the only thing that it took was a bit of the brass neck. Sold more at a very higher price and I am still selling, it was worth the effort.
    Design is thinking made visual.

Actually, Simon, I wouldn't mind a few pointers either. I'm not ready yet to try and sell, but I think I would like to in time if I only new of a good way to go about it...
    ron
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer