BTW, I am a pro designer and programmer of websites for commercial clients and I use a wide variety of software depending on the job at hand.

However, now with the new responsive requirements from various search engines, Xara Design Pro X10 (and hopefully soon X11) has the most robust feature set for responsive design than any other software I own, Mac or PC. I also love the way X10 deals with breakpoints - much easier than many of my other software for doing this. Lastly, from a designer perspective, none of my other software can really do this with any sense of predictability. Designer Pro X10 is like using photoshop and coreldraw to create really good looking responsive websites.

Where it falls down is in forms (I refuse to use a form service/software when a simple form or a form with database connectivity is needed) - whatever is easier for the client - and believe me, they need easy.

I tend to use my other software to create the forms and then bring them into Xara as a HTML placeholder object. Not sure it's responsive, but so far, so good. I just make sure not to define any definite cell or table widths - I just set them as percentages and all is good, responsively.

I wish Xara Design Pro 10 had a few other features my other software has, such as newsletter capability (with subscriber user/group back end), closed-source blogs, podcasts, better social media integration and share links, better calendar with back end event handling, complete MySQL database handling and true form creation capability, but it contains 95% of what I need and the responsive features make it a must-have piece of software right now.

Right now i'll use the three main software packages I use either separately as needed or in tandem to make Xara-created sites more full-featured, but I truly hope in the future, some or all of what I need is included in Xara so I can use one software for all. From a design and responsiveness perspective, Xara Designer Pro X10 is a must-have.

Mike