Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Still having problems with flash rollover effect

Hi all. It has been awhile since I 1st wrote about this so hoping maybe someone has come up with a new idea. I have a map that when you roll over the counties they are high lighted and then when you click on it you are redirected to another page with a list of resources for that county. I have re-worked this every way I can think of and I still end up with the county RioBlanco (second one down on left side) still not working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! It is so frustrating when 1 area of a big project just won't work! lol
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Still having problems with flash rollover effect

wolfpup, I am totally mystfied how this animation works at all. You have roll-over effects that are triggered by nothing that I can see. If you click on the web properties it says "Do Nothing" ..... ???? What's triggering the GOTO frame events? Nothing that I can see. What version of Xara was this file originally created in? I'm totally baffled about how it works for all the other counties, not why it's not working for Rio Blanco county. It has "Mouse Over" effects that Xara no longer supports in animations, only "On Click" event links.

I would suggest you contact Xara Support re this file
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Wow! Okay, so how would you recommend I create a map that I can roll over to highlight and then click to link to a page listing resources for that county? You can see how this works right now at http://www.grandfamilycoalition.com/resources.htm

I tried doing it with layers directly on the webpage but I ran into the problem of overlap and so it didn't work too well that way either.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

I agree it works fine for all the other Counties WP but I don't understand how. I can't see anywhere that says "On Mouse Over" goto frame xxx. That's why I suggest you contact Xara Support with your file
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host