Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to restore a corrupt illustrator file?

I need to change this logo, Sfaces -> Sportfaces. I'm not a designer, I have never use AI before, I cant change it, its not text, its vector Could you hellp me with this? Style looks like other text in this logo.

Please change *.png -> *.ai
    IP

Default Re: How to restore a corrupt illustrator file?

Welcome to Talk Graphics, 9rudolf.
    Cannot see an attached file in your post, but with the file open in Illustrator, you need to go to Windows on your Menu Bar and scroll down to Graphic Styles, which will open the Graphics Style panel. Just select the vector art you want to copy to new text then and drag and drop it into the Graphics Style panel, save it with a name that makes sense to you and it is then available as a new style that you can apply to your new text.
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.
    IP

What has this got to do with a corrupt file?

This just sounds like someone wanting some TGer to do their work for them.
    IP

Open the corrupt file in Acrobat. >Take the arrow tool. >Click on any element or text in the document. >Just move the object by hitting one of the directional arrows on your keyboard. >File, Save. or read: (link removed by moderator)
    Last edited by Mike Bailey; 26 June 2015 at 01:29 PM.
    IP