Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to create a "Responsive Site"

I have my main website made. How do I now create a responsive version for smaller screens/touchscreen devices?
    Thank you!
    Trix

Default Re: How to create a "Responsive Site"

Right click on the page and select > Website Variants > Website Variants > Create.

Once you are in the Create dialog, click on Help for context specific information and instructions.

I am right clicking on the page both in the main editor and in the Page & Layer Gallery tab at the side, but neither have a Website Varients option. Do I need the premium version or am I just blind?
    Thanks.

Ah, I think you need Web Designer 10 Premium. That said, you can create a smaller page and create your own variant and the use a redirect script to redirect mobile users to the smaller version.

In essence, the Variants basically create new pages to a smaller width and copy all the full sized content to the smaller pages. You still need to resize and reorganize the content on the variant pages.

Hmm, okay. Thanks. It would be nice to be able to do most of it automatically though.

Have a look at this thread http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...obile-Template
    If you decide to use the template grab it from post #34 as there had been a few tweaks made along the way