Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default I'm back - publishing issue - navigation bar

The navigation bar is only showing mouse over for the ones that do not yet have pages. CRPS info is the only one that actually has completed (uploaded) pages and it doesn't mouse over or show the drop downs once uploaded. I double checked the "edit navigation bar" and it links correctly to crps info. One of the sub menu's off of CRPS Info is "symptoms" which also has the only other actual page so far and it doesn't show either, well, no sub menu's show. The web address right now is http://dmmilinazzo.magix.net/#xl_xr_page_index

I'm at a loss. The picture is a print screen showing the "edit navigation bar".

On a side note. I like the mouse over being orange, but not the Home page being orange without the mouse over. If this makes sense, is it possible to fix it? It's not a hug concern, just curious. I'll keep it if necessary. Thanks!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nav bar.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	107302

I'm really, really tired, so I hope this post makes sense

Default Re: I'm back - publishing issue - navigation bar

Make sure the nav bar is on top on each page (Arrange > Bring to Front)

By default, the MouseOver state is used to indicate the current page. If you want a different button for the current page indicator, create a MouseDown layer and add the button modification that you want to use.