Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Importing PowerPoint presentation

I need to import numerous PowerPoint presentations to my current website designed in Xara Web Designer 10 Premium. Could someone tell me what the easiest way to do that would be?

Default Re: Importing PowerPoint presentation

If I was doing it, I would export the PowerPoints as HTML and then import the web content into your Xara application and use File > Import from Web address.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thank you Acorn. Would I need to create a placeholder for the Powerpoints? I would like to put 10 PPs on the page.

Quote Originally Posted by nita View Post
    Thank you Acorn. Would I need to create a placeholder for the Powerpoints? I would like to put 10 PPs on the page.
    nita, I have just exported from PP as PDF and Imported that way. Each presentation Slide becomes a Xara page. Each Slide can be scaled and grouped into 10 per page.
    No effects or transitions come across, but it sound like you only want the content.

You could always export from PP as Handouts and you can then get 9 Slides per page (not 10).

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

That works perfect Acorn. I saved PP at PDF on my mac side then drug over to my xara folder on my PC side. Then saved the slide show as pictures so I could make a click-on graphic of the first slide for the PDF link. The graphic is of course resizable so I can put as many on a page as I need. Looks great and more importantly--it is functional. Thank you!