Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I noticed that the skid mark was hanging out... but I really dont know how to fix that because the feathering messes it up... Ill fix it later I suppose!
    Rian

You all are so kind, so many nice comments... I have some interesting idea's hopefully my skills will soon develope enough, so I can express them properly... thanks every
    Rian

Neat image and nice wireframe. Nice to see new creative soul here. Keep 'em coming.

Have a beautiful day,

Roman

Now Steve Newport may have some serious competition

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

<a href="http://www.xaraxone.com">
    The Xara Xone </a>

Im nothing compared to Steve, but I love his work... he has experience on his side, Im still quite ignorant hopefully this can lead me somewhere, professionally... but for now its just plain ol' FUN!
    Rian

andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Im nothing compared to Steve, but I love his work... he has experience on his side, Im still quite ignorant hopefully this can lead me somewhere, professionally... but for now its just plain ol' FUN!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hm, what others try to reach after years is just plain fun for you - seems I'm really gettin' old (sigh)

jens g.r. benthien
    designer
    http://www.sacalobra.de

----------//--
    If you don't know how to dream you'll never be a designer.
    ----------//--
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

You can do stuff that I havent even considered thinking about attempting, one I have no idea how to do them... Im just doing what I have learned thus far... you shouldnt feel old just someone I am trying to aspire towards...

"Hm, what others try to reach after years is just plain fun for you - seems I'm really gettin' old (sigh)"
    Rian

cool concept, I love the jets coming out of the front. One thing I'd change though is the color of ths smoke brush to a lighter shade and maybe give it a blue tint. Looks good
    The only thing I was fortunate to have that you didn't was the program at a young age, and believe me when I say mine weren't this good when I first started! Soooo, give yourself a little more credit. And the fact that this is simply fun for you tells me you'll be doing this a lot and you'll grow reeaallly fast and see visible improvements! That's how I've found it to be with me. You'll soar if you're doing what you love
    great job man

Steve Newport

-My Gallery-

-Featured Artist 2002-
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Your brother asks for a motorcycle, and poof! Impressive first attempt.

I like the highlights on the bike. The bike is cool, but the highlights make it real. The flames are cool too.

Good stuff!

-Bob.
    •Bob

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Inabottle -- great to see your work. I particularly like the line drawing -- it really highlights your design's smooth lines. It is great to see things really 'clicking' for you -- judging by all the slick effects in your work, it looks like you must have spent many hours reading Gary's tutorials and that all his great lessons soaked right in. Keep up the good work!

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>