Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Updating Links in Pro X10?

I finally just started using the new X10 and love it so far. The site I am building is about 12 pages. I have pics with links on all pages from when I duplicated the index page, I now need to change them all. If I change the link on the index page all the others dont change? Can I do it or do I have to delete the link with the pic on all other pages then duplicate again? There are allot to do so I figured I would ask for a quicker way first.
    Many Thanks...Mike

Default Re: Updating Links in Pro X10?

Sorry I'm reading this 10 days after you posted, so you have probably slugged your way through this by now. If not, and perhaps for the benefit of others:
    You can try this:
    1. Create 12 pages.
    2. Delete the pictures from pages 2-12 ... or create pages 2-12 without the pictures.
    3. Go back to the index page and make sure all pictures have proper links, editing links as needed.
    4. Select all pictures and create a soft group.
    5. Select this soft group, RMB, select "Repeat on all pages". Position the pictures as necessary on pages 2-12.
    6. Or, if the pictures are always in the same physical location on every page, copy the soft group, and going from page 2 to page 12 (page, by page) Paste-In-Place (SHIFT+CONTROL+V) the soft group.

Because each picture is now repeated on every page (delete select pictures from select pages as you require), you can now edit a picture's link once by editing any picture's link on any page. The link will then update on all other pages the picture is repeated on.