Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Could Xara produce this type of scrolling?

It looks like a super site without any background spacing between pages and also has variant versions.

http://twinmotion.abvent.com/fonctionnalites/?lang=en

Default Re: Could Xara produce this type of scrolling?

No. It is called Parallax Scrolling and this cannot be done currently. The new versions are coming out soon, though I have not heard a peep out of Xara so I have no idea when, and I would hope to see something similar to this.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    No. It is called Parallax Scrolling and this cannot be done currently. The new versions are coming out soon, though I have not heard a peep out of Xara so I have no idea when, and I would hope to see something similar to this.
    Thanks for the quick reply, Gary

I don't know if it's parrallax scrolling or not but I imagine it's done in a similar manner to the attached swf but the masking line is done via java script dependant on the position of the scroll bar.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Didn't Rob-Xar make a parallax scrolling demo? Using a phone right now so searching is a pita.

Hi Mike, is this the thread you're refering to?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Yes, that's the one I was thinking of. Thanks for finding it. I spent a few minutes but the fat thumbs were getting in the way!

Hah. I run a translation plug-in. It offered to translate the Lorem Ipsum, so I let it. The top paragraphs...

does not ensue from any aliquip for consumer banking, such as pain blinds into the mainstream. Are willing to exercise, exercise, film developer time I blame that we labor, proident is resultant from labor. In, lorem, excepteur are to the mainstream labor, lorem cillum. Who, the resultant enhanced adipisicing exercise, do not abandon any fault. Excepteur lorem brings them in unless they flee cillum aliquip cupidatat.

Cillum who like that. Soothes a large, Adipisicing, the exercise of labor which a person who is fled to the lorem cupidatat irure that time will I come. However, the main advantage of no fault of vitality who time labor pain cupidatat fault. Except for pain aliquip resultant fault but the fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Hi Mike, is this the thread you're refering to?
    WOW!
    Love that....I hope its in the new version. Toys, toys, toys....give us toys )
    Karen

Karen, if you follow the instructions in that thread you can do it now, I believe.

Mike