Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Replace an image in an gif animation

many of the posts that i've had the chance to peruse have had some type of criticism, no matter how small, posted in it.

I rarely see heavy criticism on TG - it's a really benign place. Is it fair to anyone to always pat people on the back and say "good job"?

definitely an all-business, no fun attitude that prevails here.

That's not at all fair - TG can be quite a fun place. If you want to make it more fun, it's up to you to make that happen.

you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Indeed, but there are no flies here.

There are some spectacular 'fire and forget' threads on TG - a question gets asked, loads of responses, and tumbleweed.

I'd be delighted to see the OP come back to us on this one.

@mikeymopar

except that those of us who draw in xara and don't give a <insert expletive of choice> about web stuff have had to wait too long for anything useful - and such statements stick in the throat [shouldn't, I know]

only today i have received a copy of the brand new serif drawplus X8 for windows - guess what - it has flood fill of unclosed shapes and rotation/resizing of multiple object on their own individual axises

now that is irrelevant to the question asked by OP but it is relevant to the way I feel - look at my post count, not all of those posts by any means were completely serious or even helpful but I hope many were - but by heck there may not be many more the way things are going

ok end of and apologies for the rant... I have new software to look at [the bitmap tracer is way better too]
    Last edited by handrawn; 26 March 2015 at 05:24 PM. Reason: gramma
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Ronniemc, did you manage to solve your problem?