Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
It is possible though Paul, that he's at work now! Not everyone can get to a computer all day.

I'd be more concerned if it was 6 days.
right on @ss-kalm

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
this is not literally true of course - and is the sort of misleading statement that irks me as much as calling a given xara program just 'xara' irks a well known and helpful custodian of another site, although I don't mind that so much...
Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
It's always great when someone asks a question and six hours later hasn't bothered to respond at all.
@handrawn - it's a xara forum plus my comment had a big smile emoticon...just selling it humorously like a used car salesman, which i think most would take it as. the rest of my post explained that it can be done but it would just take some effort

i'm kinda seeing a pattern as to why it's just the same handful of people posting in this entire forum and not many returning noobs. many of the posts that i've had the chance to peruse have had some type of criticism, no matter how small, posted in it.

definitely an all-business, no fun attitude that prevails here. could be a fun forum, especially the challenges part of the forum

you catch more flies with honey than vinegar....
just sayin'