Quote Originally Posted by edmiston99 View Post
I don't mean to not use them at all. I meant in the way that I was using them. Definitely creating a compound issue by stacking these effects. Thank you again.
While I have not found any problem of the type you are getting, I felt it could be alleviated using a mixture of Xara design approach and some JavaScript.

The design file here, CSS3 - Coffee Label.web, deconstructs your coffee label and Placeholder form to recombine them in a much smaller payload.

Each Form Placeholder has a Name of htmlclass=fade. I decided to use a fade in/out time of 0.75 seconds.
  • This very fine control is in the CSS3 - Fade Placeholder that invokes fade action.
  • Each Form Placeholder and Label is now on the MouseOff layer.

Each Form Placeholder embeds an Envelope bitmap as a background. I gave this a Name of filename=envelope.
The text describing the coffee variety are in SPAN tags in the Placeholder code.
The addition of a Shadow now does not interfere with any of the other effects or actions.

I cut out your roundel so I could Name it (filename=crcc).
By doing so, your packet could be varied as it is now a box with a repeating linear fill.

There are a lot of design techniques in this page that I hope are of use to others too.

Acorn