Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Letter From Gare

Dear Xarists—

I want to thank you so very much for the kind sentiments you’ve posted here.

I asked Barbara to print the pages so I can read them here in my room.

I’m off the “high-quality pharma”. Noooooo! That 80-foot salmon over there is telepathically talking to us! Can’t you hear? “I want to eat you.” Shh! Take my hand and climb into this dumpster… Whew!

Every day that passes, I wish I was home. Oh, and every day I’m growing stronger. A week ago I had almost no feeling in and could not move my right leg. Four days ago I went from hand-powered wheelchair (Jake Sulley in Avatar, but not as handsome) to taking a few steps with a walker. When I am able to use a cane I want to shop for something with a carved wood lion’s head and a light saber in the stick. (My PT keeps telling me that I need a standard handle and an adjustable metal stick, but we are still in negotiations.

When I get home, I don’t expect to fight Marvel’s Ultron soon, but I’d like to think that I could kick James Spader’s butt around once or twice.

For right now, I want you to practice some of your least favorite Xone tutorials. (You’ve practiced your favorite ones enough!)

When I get back, I’ll turn the first draft I’ve written into a video tutorial on typesetting, the art of making a page look great using the Text tool’s Infobar features.
    Plus we will have a guest tutorial from Francis Proctor the shows you how to turn text into molten, chipped, or otherwise distressed gold. Oh, and if I get a couple of hours, I think I can finish and offer a mega-cool giveaway.
    How’s that for getting back on track!?

My Best,
    Gary
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Default Re: Letter From Gare

Excellent to hear that you're making real progress.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery, and back to being fully fighting fit, very soon.

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

Glad to hear it Gare.hope tosee you back soon.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Glad to hear that you're recovering well Gary. Don't try to do too much too soon. Take it easy and let the lovely nurses pamper you richly like you deserve.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Wonderful News that you are recovering well. Take your time and let your body heal!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

I just want whatever you're on...

And that you heal well.

Great news to hear your on the road to recovery Gary but do'nt jump into work to soon, take your time and heal well.

Stygg

Glad to hear you're doing better and are already thinking of the work you want to do but give yourself enough time to ease --rather than rush -- back into the good old merry-go-round.

Reading your above words was good news indeed. It will be great to have you back. But please don't rush it, good man.
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

Wishing you a quick recovery. Get well soon!
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk