Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

IP

The layout is "top of the line". I really liked the graphics and placement. I liked the bubble buttons but it left too much to deal with. It is really very simple once you figure it out but you have to play with it a bit. Example: It took me a little while (since I didn't read Deep's post before going to the site) to figure out that the bubbles were buttons. I accidentally touched one and that is how I found that out. Another thing is, I wasn't sure if I needed to follow the movement of the button in order to click it. I tried to folow it and kept loosing it. That is when common sense took over and I left the mouse in place and clicked on it.

Overall, the site is WAY above average. I can tell that a lot of work went into this. I'm just not a fan of mystery buttons and that is an opinion not an insult. Keep p the good work.
    IP

Beautiful site! You should post this in the Site Feedback forum. I love the bubble navigation! While not a big fan of "mystery meat" navigation for corporate sites, I found that this was an exception!!!

I like. I'll try and take some more time later and go through it properly, but initial impressions were lasting. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

hth,
    Deep (just a guy)

<pre><font face="courier" size="2">,-----------------------------.

| Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math |

| Graphic/Multimedia Designer |

| ICQ#: 39102360 |

| Medius Communications, Inc. |

| http://www.medius.com |

`-----------------------------'</font></pre>
    Moderator - i/us Flash Forum
    hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    --
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    CTO
    9 Story Entertainment
    http://www.9story.com
    IP

You mean there was Navigation in the bubbles? I missed it... Will have to go back...

...neo
    IP

IP