Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Trouble with IPad, Iphone and Android tablets with Web Design 7 Premium

I've seen the problem elsewhere, too.

I have a feeling it may be because of a rollover layer - IOS devices don't do rollover. I may be entirely wrong.

Default Re: Trouble with IPad, Iphone and Android tablets with Web Design 7 Premium

This problem is well known for iOS devices such as the iPhone. The rollover doesn't work and you have to tap the button twice to go to the linked page. Most people don't know this so it's better to remove the mouseover effect.

It may be related to this -

iOS devices (iPhone, iPad etc) have no concept of a mouse pointer or mouse-over. Therefore sites exported with versions prior to MX required the site visitor to click on a button once to see the mouse over and a second time to invoke the link. This his has been changed in MX so that the first tap will always follow the link.
    But Pierre's links do not work on IOS or Android tablets.

To upload your .XAR file you can attach the file to a post after clicking "Reply" and "Go Advanced"

Quote Originally Posted by Drwyd View Post
    But Pierre's links do not work on IOS or Android tablets.
    Touch devices, regardless of OS, don't do mouseover .

I know :-) I mentioned it as Pierre has an older version of Xara.