Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
ok I just ran it through inkscape and as long as it is saved 'enhanced metafile' .EMF that strips out the bitmap anyway, so I'm not sure what is wrong

the video was made for version 6 of X3D [version I have] - possible if you are using the later version it is not so .EMF friendly

you can use xara photo&graphic, or pro, designer for this, in which case you can just cut and paste across the vector to X3D
I now have the Xara photo and graphics program but do not know how to make the image like I did in ink scape. ink scape did the lines and everything easy just a click of the button. but with this new Xara program I do not even know where to start. I am guessing I have to hand trace it?

The whole reason I selected the inkscape program to do all this is because my hands shake too much to try and trace that design :P

So the question is. How do I make a Vector from the photo below in Xara Photo & Graphics program. so I can use it in Xara 3D to make a 3d rotating logo. Here is a video of what I am trying to describe on what I am trying to do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZWo2r-RSuo&t=115 (Except he used inkscape which does not seem to work for me)
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WPwhite.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	106526