Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Mandody Guest

Default Logo Presentation

Hello All,

I've noticed that in many online competitions/contests, winners have very often presented their designs in context.

I've also noticed that many of these contextual presentations are identical (see attached). I'm assuming there's a piece of software or third-party plugin that produces these contextual presentations automatically? Does anyone know what it is?

Many Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	timedsgn.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	106353   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chanmack.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	106354  

Last edited by Barbara B; 20 March 2021 at 06:31 PM. Reason: User requested edit

Default Re: Logo Presentation

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Were these designed by the same company? They might be using a 3D application to create the realistic setting and lighting.

Mandody Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphics

Were these designed by the same company? They might be using a 3D application to create the realistic setting and lighting.
    Hi gwpriester, no these were separate entries in an online contest. I was careful to check they weren't submitted by the same individual. I've also seen many other entries that look the same, and this isn't the only common background I've come across. Many also show their logo on a leather folder - I'll look for some examples and upload them.

I think these presentations are .psd (Photoshop) files. They are called Mock-ups.
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Mandody Guest

Thanks Bob :-) Much appreciated. I just did a quick search on "Photoshop Mockups" and there's lots of templates out there. Looks like you just insert your own logo as a smart object and voila! Thanks again.

Those logo's look pretty cool, I tried to make something similar via Xara 2D to a 3D modeling program.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TG.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	106371   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leather TG.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	106372