Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Slideshow Cycle 1 linking to web page issue

I installed the Cycle 1 slideshow (cyclemea_10) in my XWD 10 Premium. My issue is that none of my web pages are appearing in the widget's link selection window. So I have no way of selecting which page the slide can be linked to. I did not have this issue with other different sliders in the past. So does anyone know how to get my web pages to load into the slider so I can choose which page to link it?

Default Re: Slideshow Cycle 1 linking to web page issue

Check back. I am not sure but I think there is a way to manually enter the page address. You can always add a physical address (http://www.mysite.com/mypage.html) but I don't remember the syntax for linking directly in WD to the page.

Default Re: Slideshow Cycle 1 linking to web page issue

Quote Originally Posted by richvergo View Post
    I installed the Cycle 1 slideshow (cyclemea_10) in my XWD 10 Premium. My issue is that none of my web pages are appearing in the widget's link selection window. So I have no way of selecting which page the slide can be linked to. I did not have this issue with other different sliders in the past. So does anyone know how to get my web pages to load into the slider so I can choose which page to link it?
    From memory, Cycle 1 converts the text to a graphic so no URL can be embedded.
    I deconstructed the Right Accordion perviously for the same reason: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...-Slider-Widget.
    The creation of a fully customised Cycle 1 can be done using the same approach.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat