Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I just discovered these plugins (maybe this is old news ) and one that is really amazing is the Lunar Cell one . You can create whole worlds very quickly and can tweak them to get them perfect. Also has a dice button for totally random spawnings. Here's a sample planet that took like 5 minute of tweaking a random generation.

I also liked some of there other ones ... check them all out at www.flamingpear.com

David K ... www.dkingdesign.com

I just discovered these plugins (maybe this is old news ) and one that is really amazing is the Lunar Cell one . You can create whole worlds very quickly and can tweak them to get them perfect. Also has a dice button for totally random spawnings. Here's a sample planet that took like 5 minute of tweaking a random generation.

I also liked some of there other ones ... check them all out at www.flamingpear.com

the support is non-existent. For a while, I had BladePro and I upgraded to SuperBladePro when that appeared. After a couple of months, it kept giving me a program termination error as soon as it was summoned. I've tried different machines and different hosts. Well, I've even tried contacting the publisher but Lloyd disappeared and noone else could even be bothered to make any helpful suggestions. So, make sure it works before you buy with them, I was really disappointed and surprised

Jon
    Jon

A friend of mine started making his own little Space Trader game where you would go from planet to planet and buy and sell merchandise. It was done in Windows dialogs with no 3D graphics or animations, and it was really kind of hokey, but it was a good learning experience for him.

He called me one day and was asking about how to create the pictures for the different worlds you could visit. While on the phone, I used Lunar Cell to kick out about 30 wildly different planet pictures and e-mailed them to him and now he thinks I'm some sort of graphical guru, and really all I did was keep clicking the dice button until I saw a world I liked.

"keep clicking the dice button until I saw a world I liked."

hehe .. funny story