Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Free leather textures

Ok first Abr Mate will allow you to extract a png from any photoshop brush and yes as Larry says you can use the png to create a brush in xara but Xara can only create repeating object brushes. You only need to load your brushfiles in Xara to view them as they are just a regular xara file that has a brush in it.

Also it has come to my attention that it may not be exactly straight forward to everyone how to download one of these leather textures or any other texture from this site. All you have to do is click the texture to open it in a larger window then click again to open it full size in your browser. Once you are viewing the texture full size just right click and select save as.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Free leather textures

Thanks Larry and Frances, the Abr Mate had looked like a good idea for all those Xara brushes that I'd like to be able to organize and access at a click.