Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Supersite gallery

I've been wondering how many supersites are out there? I publish my little humour pages as a supersite and I thought it might be interesting to see what uses others have found for supersites. I'm sure supersites could be useful for all kinds of things So if you have a supersite you would like to show us feel free to post the link in this thread.

So to start this off here is my supersite web publication: http://www.goodmorningsunshine.ca/on...sues/index.htm This will open the most current issue and we over write each week so our readers can bookmark the link and always have quick access to the newest issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Supersite gallery

Hmm. I don't really know what all to say.

When I visited the Super Site using a desktop browser, the pages are way to small to read comfortably. As well, any attempt to resize the page using ctrl + +, well:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture-002692.png 
Views:	630 
Size:	220.3 KB 
ID:	106107

When I went to the main site, it was far better sized for a desktop browser. However, the first few links I attempted to click on are dead links.

Name:	capture-002691.jpg 
Views:	603 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	106108

Name:	capture-002690.png 
Views:	631 
Size:	103.0 KB 
ID:	106109

Thanks Mike. I had the scale to fit screen option checked in the website export options. but interestingly when I tested resizing the browser page with Ctrl++ I didn't get the same results the page just didn't resize. If you try now it should be much better.

The dead links will soon be fixed the main site is under reconstruction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |

Frances, you might give some thought to a page title to let the search engines know what kind of website you have. index does not do it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	index.png 
Views:	631 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	106110  

Good point Title added
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by angelize View Post
    Thanks Mike. I had the scale to fit screen option checked in the website export options...If you try now it should be much better...
    Ah, far, far nicer! Scales here nicely in a couple browsers...I can read it without squinting.

Well done. Mike

So does anyone else have any supersites they would like to share?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pardon me for sounding ignorant Frances, but can you explain to me what a supersite is?
    Mark Beckemeyer AKA (buckobeck)
    Amateur artist and hobbyist macro photographer. I like bugs.
    buckobecks.com

Hi buckobeck,

See HERE
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Frances, site is working much better now but I dislike scrolling to the bottom of each page for the navigation
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host