Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Post Designer 10 Premium? Supersites I need a terms page but i don't want visible

Hi, currently trying to work out how i can add an extra web page that isn't added to my vertical supersite pages, basically I want to add a terms and conditions page but when clicked it takes you to a new webpage that is not part of the supersite scroll if you get me, in other words my website has 5 pages of supersite but when you click T&C's this is on a different webpage and not on the main site???

Default Re: Designer 10 Premium? Supersites I need a terms page but i don't want visible

This question came up this morning in a slightly different context.

Create the terms page as a separate one page website. Use the same design as your supersite. But publish this page as a one page website to a new folder. For example, mysite.com/terms and name the page index.htm or index.html Xara will publish the page plus a separate index_html_files folder. Disable the supersite option for the terms page.

Link to this folder from the supersite using the physical address (such as my example above mysite.com/terms.

On the terms page, link your navigation back to the physical address of your website mysite.com

Does this work?

Default Re: Designer 10 Premium? Supersites I need a terms page but i don't want visible

I sort of understand what you mean, I'll give it a try and see how I get on, Thanks

OK. If you get stuck, we'll be here.

Great advice, worked 1st time, easy when you know how Thanks sooo much...

Pleasure.

What about a popup page for the Terms?