Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I'm trying to add a scrolling image applet to my web page using PI8 and would like to embed it in my web page. Adding the class, parameters, and values, seems very upfront. But it doesn't seem to work when previewed in my IE. Any suggestions or help
    Thanks
    IP

I have been unable to get a couple of the Anfy java applets to work with a PI-built web page, and I can't make applets from Ulead's java applet program work in them either. I don't know which one you're using, but it may be too complex for PI to handle. As you likely know, PI is not a fully fledged HTML editor and its main strength is building tightly packed together images and HTML text via tables. With a scrolling image applet that may be opening images of various sizes, I don't know if that will work. Have you tried just making your own slide show and using the PI8 slide show Script Effect?

Stephanie's PhotoImpact Tutorials
    PhotoImpact 8 and 7 Classes
    IP

Thanks for the reply,
    Yes the script effects work just great in PI8. I just wanted one vertical scroll up and another vertical scroll down and have an applet that does this and thought I must be missing something simple in PI8 when it didn't work. Just recently upgraded to PI8 and when I saw the new features I thought I would try it for some web designs. Not a big deal. Ulead still has the best digital imaging software there is and I've tried most of them.
    Thanks again
    IP