Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Popup Layer in the center of screen

Hi everyone,

I need some help.

Have a page with few buttons opening pop-up layers. But when I scroll the page and click on the button the pop-up layer always opens in the same position. So when I'm in the bottom of the page I need to scroll back where the layer is opened.

I need the pop-up to always open in the center of the screen. How can I do it? (using Xara WD 10 premium)

Looking for any tips since yesterday, but with no luck.

Thanks for any answer.

Pavel

Default Re: Popup Layer in the center of screen

A pop-up layer has a set position relative to the page that is has been designed on.
    You can't design it as such to be floating.

Now one fudge you can experiment with is to make your pop-up objects very small, grouped and just over the button that activates it.
    Then make the group on the pop-up layer have a click event to become a pop-up photo.
    These pop-ups are centred and float more to your wish.

In fact, discard the button. Group everything on the pop-up layer, shrink it, move it to the MouseOff layer and set the Link click to Pop-up photo.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Popup Layer in the center of screen

Welcome to TalkGraphics

If you are using the Highslide pop ups, there are some tweaks you can add including one to center the pop up. See number 3 in this post from www.XaraUsers.info