Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi,

A while back I had invested in a designer called ixla WebEasy Millennium, I REALLY liked the layout, the features and the way it worked. One thing was that it crashed on me all the time, major bummer and I decided to save my poor little nerve endings and un-install it.

Then the whole adventure of a client giving me a current copy of Adobe GoLive for missed hair appointments proved to be something that I would learn, but over time, a LONG time and I want the site before that!! So there it sits and here is my ole' wanna be favorite back but different....

Well to my great joy, so far so good, I decided to check into ixla once again, since I am now running XP which seems better for many for their software to run more stable. So I went out to the site and I was re-directed to VCom's site. I remember them, they were the ones that have that fabulous partitioning software that I was using when I had Win98!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I LOVED that software, always did what it said it would do, supported Fat, Fat32, NT and Linux and a many other types of partitioning without all the extra crap that Partition Magic throws in. So I checked it out. They BOUGHT out ixla and improved the product and it's for us people that don't really want to learn HTML but want a nice looking site. So here are the links.

First link is the product page: WebEasy Professional Product Page

Second is to a comparrison page: Compare WebEasy Pro with it's little sister and two other "big name" brands.

And hopefully this will be of some use to someone out there!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Hi,

A while back I had invested in a designer called ixla WebEasy Millennium, I REALLY liked the layout, the features and the way it worked. One thing was that it crashed on me all the time, major bummer and I decided to save my poor little nerve endings and un-install it.

Then the whole adventure of a client giving me a current copy of Adobe GoLive for missed hair appointments proved to be something that I would learn, but over time, a LONG time and I want the site before that!! So there it sits and here is my ole' wanna be favorite back but different....

Well to my great joy, so far so good, I decided to check into ixla once again, since I am now running XP which seems better for many for their software to run more stable. So I went out to the site and I was re-directed to VCom's site. I remember them, they were the ones that have that fabulous partitioning software that I was using when I had Win98!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I LOVED that software, always did what it said it would do, supported Fat, Fat32, NT and Linux and a many other types of partitioning without all the extra crap that Partition Magic throws in. So I checked it out. They BOUGHT out ixla and improved the product and it's for us people that don't really want to learn HTML but want a nice looking site. So here are the links.

First link is the product page: WebEasy Professional Product Page

Second is to a comparrison page: Compare WebEasy Pro with it's little sister and two other "big name" brands.

And hopefully this will be of some use to someone out there!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Well, thanx, Richard, I guess a few people will have a look at it. It would have ben interesting to see a comparison against NOF7, which I think GaryP also uses.Maybe I'll ask thewm to extend their table

Jon
    Jon