Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: SEO

Default SEO

I'm using Xara Web Designer 10 Prem. I can't seem to get my site to appear in google search. The keywords and page discriptions are in but no luck in the Google search.
    I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks

Default Re: SEO

How long have you waited?
    Are you using Webmasters tools?
    https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/
    And have you tried Bing or DuckDuckGo?

Default Re: SEO

There is a reason that SEO agencies exist, if you have a keyword or keyphrase which is competitive then you will find it difficult to get on the first page as chances are that the other sites on that page have employed professionals. Keywords aren't that important as much as say for instance the content on the page, is it original, is it relevant to the page title, it should not have too many mentions of the keyword, which sites are your back linking from (not as important as it used to be but still very important) do you have a social media presence?; generating traffic from social media helps in SEO as it proves that your site is a popular source of information. Regularly updated content will also help.

Look at the keyword you are targeting, try and target a specific group in the local area and go from there. As Steve mentioned above you need to have a google account set up with webmasters tools; submit your sitemap, get your pages indexed with 'fetch as google bot' and also setup an analytics account to monitor where traffic is coming from etc. Most importantly give it time, it can takes months for sites to achieve a good ranking.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk