Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Anybody out there know how to move a sliced image from PhotoImpact 8 SE into Dreamweaver MX ?
    Is probably simple I am sure, but if it is, it's eluding me.

Also - how do I break down an image that uses a background into equal parts to use as icons on a dreamweaver page so that the backgroung still resembles a complete picture?

/nxnwest
    IP

Anybody out there know how to move a sliced image from PhotoImpact 8 SE into Dreamweaver MX ?
    Is probably simple I am sure, but if it is, it's eluding me.

Also - how do I break down an image that uses a background into equal parts to use as icons on a dreamweaver page so that the backgroung still resembles a complete picture?

/nxnwest
    IP

I've never used SE, but if it works the same as regular PI8, you slice it up and choose File, Save for Web, As HTML. That will save your the whole thing in a table on a web page. Open up the web page in Dreamweaver and select the table, then you can cut and paste it into another HTML document.

Keep in mind that PI builds web pages in tables held together with a clear spacer.gif. If you move anything around, replace one image with another or add significantly more HTML text in DW, your layout may fall apart.

Once you have a sliced image saved to a web page, the slices are saved to an images subfolder. You can open those images up and place them in a table yourself in your HTML editor.

Stephanie's PhotoImpact Tutorials
    PhotoImpact 8 and 7 Classes
    IP