Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Will publish to only one ISP

I haven't done a website in Xara for a couple years, so I am rusty.

When I publish to GoDaddy, it only publishes to Safari, not IE or AOL. GoDaddy suggested FileZilla, but when I read the feedback on that program, everybody is complaining about the add-ons that iit does, and unchecking them hasn't worked. Also, if you suggest FileZilla, which website is the direct one, since I can't seem to identify it.

I really appreciate any thoughts and help, since I am baffled. Windows 8.1, Xara Web Designer 10 Premium. Site I've just started working on - ColonialDentalAnnapolis.com

Thanks!
    Kitty

Default Re: Will publish to only one ISP

This does not sound right. When you publish your website if you can see it in Safari then you should be able to see it in any browser.

Do you have a link to your site so we can check this out.

Thanks for the reply. The address is www.colonialdentalannapolis.com

Works OK in all my browsers. The contact us button is not working and I would get rid of the text that appears when you mouse over the buttons. The pop up text is redundant. The Staff button shows a pop up New Item.

I was able to get to the contact page by guessing the URL http://www.colonialdentalannapolis.com/contact.htm

These kind of issues usually are cache related, when something works in one browser but not another. Do a search for "Clearing cache" on your browser, each browser has its own way of clearing so search for each browser you have. That will usually clear up the issue.
    Joe

I think most browsers use F5 to refresh the page and Ctrl + F5 to force a page refresh.