Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time here

Thats a cool image Panfer,and it shows you have observation skills and composition skill as well,it also has a nice flow to the work as well.I think the thing that looks a little bit off is that the water is flowing up hill on a steep angle towards the horizon,if you pull it down lower or add a gradient that makes it look lower by receding the coloring then I think it will look fine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I like it.

Stu.
    IP

Thanks for those encouraging remarks. Stu the water is supposed to flow down the hill.
    I will make a few changes or start a new one. The only problem is I am getting no work done as Xara and painter takeup all my free time.
    IP

That sounds like a good way to be spending your spare time Panfer [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Its so much easier to learn art or any graphics app if you are having fun doing it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

The best teacher is nature,and nature is also the best artist [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Stu.
    IP