Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Drop down menu behind YouTube video

Hi,

I have a drop down menu off the Nav Bar that disappears behind a Youtube video on the front page.
    Does anyone know how to make it come over the top, so I don't have to move the video?

Thank you

Default Re: Drop down menu behind YouTube video

Is the YouTube Placeholder in front of the NavBar on the Page and Layer gallery?
    If yso you can use Ctrl+F on the NavBar to bring it to the front.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

all on same layer, brought the nav bar to the front, but when it on line www.attackkinetic.com the 'articles tab' goes behind the Youttube clip, on the front page

Quote Originally Posted by themodeller View Post
    all on same layer, brought the nav bar to the front, but when it on line www.attackkinetic.com the 'articles tab' goes behind the Youttube clip, on the front page
    Sorry but I can't help much more as my AV program is blocking access and I have no intention of overriding it to visit your site.
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Do a google search for the "wmode" parameter, which you will need to add to you html code.
    Joe

Thanks Joe.
    Lots of TG entries from the past: https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourc...wmode&start=20.

Try it with wmode='transparent' but it seems to have a mixed success.
    Do advise back what works for you.

Acorn

Quote Originally Posted by kaufenpreis View Post
    It is not possible to have a element over a youtube video which is on your page using the embed tag.
    Well, actually it is.
    Over the years I've personally helped many people here and the Xara-Users forum with this very thing.

demo ► http://xara-users.magix.net/public/e...ontop-youtube/

Quote Originally Posted by steve.ledger View Post
    Well, actually it is.
    Over the years I've personally helped many people here and the Xara-Users forum with this very thing.

demo ► http://xara-users.magix.net/public/e...ontop-youtube/
    Steve, it's helped me - I've bookmarked your link.

Acorn