Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

...for some bg on the character, so i came up with some Randy. That's all. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Like i said... this is just a practise pic. Basically, i'm relearning C4D after not using it for a while. And i'm playing with Rhino a bit here too. MAN it's easier to model in Rhino, than in C4D! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ya Stu...
    Those lights are created using a particle stream, so i can't rotate them at all - manually. But... i CAN set the option within the emitter that creates them, so that they rotate when they're created. So i'll do that instead.

Thanks for the input guys.
    Any other questions let me know. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

PS: Oh ya, Randy... that creature's body was initially created in Poser, but hacked up and modified in Rhino. It was much easier/quicker to create his props in Rhino, than it would've been in C4D. And his skin texture was modified to suit using Photoshop.

He would look really cool animated Mark [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I am about half way in saving for my xl 7 upgrade so I envy you guys who have ani tools at your disposal,but it wont be long now [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stu.

Mark,

I agree to a point on it being much easier to model in Rhino than C4D. Rhino has many more features than C4D to model with.

But, I have purchased Adam Watkins new book on Cinema4d and have been doing more modelling in C4D. I am coming to grips with the C4D way of modelling. I really love being able to modify my lofts and sweeps and see how it looks in real time. So some of the things I would do in Rhino I feel I can now do in C4D. (I am trying to cut down on the amount of importing).

Rhino's blends and fillet options can not be found in C4D though. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Oh well I guess I keep using both!

--Randy