Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Headphone advice required (UK thread)

I;m looking at getting some decent headphones for 10-15 quid (twenty quid max) as due to the past few days under the torture of earache I've decided to abandon in-ear headphones as ear spray (that's what I was prescribed) tend to result in ear wax clogging up the ear buds. So I decided to start lloking at over ear style headphones. I weighed up the pros and cons of the two different styles and I' looking for opinions or suggestions.
    Last edited by gwpriester; 18 December 2014 at 12:41 PM. Reason: added an h to headpone
    IP

Default Re: Headpone advice required (UK thread)

there used to be a kind that have detachable foam pads that you can remove easily and wash, not sure if they are still around

or alternatively something like this: low cost phones that are easy to clean with a wipe [I have not tried this particular pair, it is just an example]

You might prefer the foam ones because they don't enclose the ear - it's difficult to recommend specifics, because it all depends on what quality you expect, and what sort of kit you are using them with...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP