Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keyboard

Hi, I just checked my 3 posts and there are spelling mistakes everywhere.....I now know why.

PS Risto I don't understand them either??? I think I channel some strange entity from the outer regions of cyberspace. I really like your new one. What does happen with the axe? Tao Jones [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keyboard.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	9450  

Hi, I just checked my 3 posts and there are spelling mistakes everywhere.....I now know why.

PS Risto I don't understand them either??? I think I channel some strange entity from the outer regions of cyberspace. I really like your new one. What does happen with the axe? Tao Jones [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Another great one Tao! (As a Macintosh I really like the apple core).

Regards, Ross

PS - More, more, more... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Tao
    Your humours great and your images very simple and fluid.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

It must be my keyboard too. Makes all kinds of mistakes. It corrupts my fingers and keeps them from entering the proper oder of keystrokes.

Nice image.

Do we feel a Featured Artist gig coming up here?

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Even So Humble...

They show that it is not necessary to use complex and up to date techniques (like strongly elaborated brushes, blends, bevels, contours, ...) to express nicely your ideas or your mind!
    That shows also the versatility of XaraX which keeps plenty of room for all kinds of expression.
    Thanks so much for your freedom lesson!

Kind regards,

ivan

Inspired by Tao I thought I'd try my own keyboard cartoon "The one finger method". After years of computer use I'm still a one finger typist. (Its what kept me away from Jens chat group). Every year my inability to type is more & more of a handicap. I do try to look on the bright side, it frees up a hand for the beer.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keyboard.gif 
Views:	296 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	12554  

Hi Ross, now that is really good. I much appreciate all the comments from you guys. I have learnt all of Xara from this forum and Garys tutorials. Thanks Tao

neat animation! I'm just trying to figure out what secret message you're typing in it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

David K
    www.dkingdesign.com

David - It is typing xjxjxjxjxjxjxjxj...
    There is no particular significance to that. It is just one of the drills in my patented one finger method of typing. If I can interest investors (hint-hint), I want to hire Miss Mavis to come work for me. We'll make an late-night infomercial starring her, yours truly, and the guy who was the professor on Gilligan's Island. I tell-ya this one-finger idea will be big!!!

Regards, Ross

PS - In the animation, the scribbles under my arm are meant to be a shadow. I should have used a transparent tone instead because it looks like the soft underbelly of my arm is grossly hairy.(YUCK!) I assure all my forum friends that whilst I still have some hair left, it is not distributed as might be suggested by the animation.

[This message was edited by Ross Macintosh on April 14, 2001 at 11:37 AM.]