Paul - when I see a post title that reflects "I came across a post by a member apologising for bringing up the dreaded subject yet again (that apparently "had" been done to death)", that's a big warning sign to me NOT to do THIS subject publicly.

Regardless, if I want to PM someone and I have the access to, I will!!! So please don't lay down a law that you think must be obeyed - and yes, you are coming across as grumpy right now even if you don't think you are

Since I came across an amazing post by a member stating he's just got a tablet, unable to pm him, I asked in his post if he could advise me, of which numerous experienced members responded to his post after me but did not in any way give any advice my way. Now in your rule book, you might think that is correct, not to hijack a post and lead it into another discussion - but I've read plenty of posts that go all round the houses, way off the initial topic, and no one breathed down their necks saying you can't do that.

So can Mr Grumpy & Mr Rule Book take a breather for 5 please

I was asking a simple question. One Gary kindly gave me the answer to.

I did not ask for a lecture, nor wanted one. I will in the future be happy not to ask you anything if you so like I will also reduce any questions I have by 98% for the forum, since I don't particularly want jumping on because you think the question is a bad one

Please do note all the smiling faces above, and that they translate into a nice, calm, happy person LOL