Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default "enhance" dialog for vector, not only for bitmap

my workflow is probably a bit weird (because instead of asking this I could just try tweaking the HSV or color definition sliders), but I sometimes correct the overall color appearance of groups with the "enhance" live effect, eventually leading me to later pick those colors with the color picker

and i wonder if it would make any sense to let xara provide the color "enhance" dialog not only as live fx for every bitmap pixel, but also for the shape and line colors that exist in a group. this would make me better at choosing colors i believe

Default Re: "enhance" dialog for vector, not only for bitmap

You can use most, if not all, of the Live Effects on vector objects now. And you can always make a bitmap copy of your group and use the photo version of the Enhance dialog, tweak the colors as you like, then use the color picker. That might be an easier and more straightforward approach than having the sliders try to work on every line and fill color in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by amoore View Post
    You can use most, if not all, of the Live Effects on vector objects now. And you can always make a bitmap copy of your group and use the photo version of the Enhance dialog, tweak the colors as you like, then use the color picker. That might be an easier and more straightforward approach than having the sliders try to work on every line and fill color in the group.
    it's as straightforward as hand picking confetti on new years day

Exactly. The confetti is all the colors on all the objects in the group, and Xara would have quite a chore trying to keep all that straight.