Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Xara Xtreme .xar file (worksheet) cannot open - unknown error. Any suggestions?

Jammer,

Hoe kan ik met Magix-ondersteuning in contact komen? Heeft u een mail adres van hun?

Default Re: Xara Xtreme .xar file (worksheet) cannot open - unknown error. Any suggestions?

Last edited by handrawn; 02 July 2019 at 11:13 AM. Reason: add direct link
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

That's a very sick file. I get similar error messages but I tried to open the web file in Xara 9. It still opened in Xara 16.2 but only with a mobile variant (in cm's?) but no desktop variant.

I tried copy and pasting these pages into another xar website but two of the four pages gave error messages of various kinds. One was an memory error, the other as you described.

Furthermore there are four bitmap images in the bitmap gallery (2 of adults and 2 of children) who don't appear anywhere within the site from what I can see.

I recommend you follow Handrawn's advice and forward it to support.

Ik raad aan om het advies van Handrawn op te volgen en door te sturen ter ondersteuning.

Meanwhile I attach a xar file containing two of the four pages but I see from the navbar there's supposed to be seven.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host